Bar Manager jobs involve:
- overseeing the operation of a bar
- purchase of beverages, stock and equipment
- pricing of beverages and products
- hiring and training staff
- staff rosters and schedules
- record keeping of stock levels and financial transactions
- ensure staff follow liquor laws and regulations
- event planning and scheduling
- monitoring customer satisfaction
A Bar Manager sees to it that the bar is operating effectively. When the bar is situated in a hotel or restaurant, the Bar Manager may also be responsible for overseeing the dining area and dining staff.
A Bar Manager is required to be up to date on regulations concerning the sale of alcohol in the region, train the staff on these regulations and enforce the regulations on the premises. A Bar Manager will be required to conduct staff interviews, staff evaluation, implement security and safety procedures.
ISMYCV can help you create an outstanding Bar Manager cover letter and resume.